We put at your disposal updated information and recommendations on the measures adopted to manage the health crisis situation caused by Covidien-19 applicable to the ports under the jurisdiction of the Government of Catalonia.
The recommendations in PHASE 2 to Ports of Catalonia are:
- Recreational navigation is allowed to people who are in the same region
sanitary to which the boat is moored.
- Employment on board the boat is expanded to 75% of those authorized in
the certificates of the boat, except if they are people who live in the same
domicile, in which case you can reach 100% of employment.
In any case, the number of people on board cannot exceed 10.
- Nautical charter: They can be rented, including nautical leasing, pleasure boats,
jet skis and nautical recreational devices, by people who are in
the same health region where the rental company is located.
- Jet skis: Only one person can go on board, unless they are people
cohabitants, in any case, may not exceed the number of places authorized by
- Navigation practices to obtain titles that require the useof boats:
The people on board the boat must be the same
sanitary region in which the boat is moored and may not exceed 75% of
the people authorized in the certificate of the boat, without in any case
can exceed the number of students specified in article 15.8 of the Royal Decree
875/2014 of October 10, which regulates nautical degrees by the government
of pleasure boats.
- Navigation is limited to the adjacent waters of the territories of the sanitary region,
provided that the limitations or restrictions contained in the respective
certificates, documents or titles of recreational vessels and vessels, jet skis and nautical recreational devices, as well as the titled persons who govern them.